Senior Node Engineer (Serverless)
You will be working closely with our architects and engineering managers to expand our cloud native serverless back-end built in AWS. You will design and engineer back-end components that power complex order routing for our digital channels; apps, and delivery aggregators.
- Lead and participate in code reviews
- Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues
- Write comprehensive unit tests
Do you have what it takes?
- Microservices - our event-based services layer utilizes Node.js and the Serverless Framework and is built mainly on the AWS Serverless stack – Lambda, API Gateway, EventBridge, SQS, SNS, and DynamoDB
- Experience of working with modern CI/CD and engineering tooling is a bonus – Serverless Framework, GitLab CI/CD
- Must be attentive to detail, flexible and able to work concurrently on multiple projects
- Ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills